500/- ( confirmed your seat & send registration fee @tk 500 to bKash account)
A professional CV/resume is very important to get a good job in the job market. It is very important to bear in mind that a recruiter does not read CVs. They scan them for aspects that match the profile they are searching for. Research has shown that a recruiter takes 40 to 50 seconds on average to judge a cover letter and CV/resume. Therefore make sure that your letter and CV/resume are capable of convincing in those few seconds
After completing this course the participants will be able:
● To make an effective CV/resume
● To make a cover letter for hard copy
● To make a cover letter for soft/email copy
● To send the documents (By Courier/post & Email)
Interactive lecture, power-point presentation, individual/group work, question & answer session
1. CV/RESUME WRITING Time: 03 hours
● Definition of CV and Resume
● Difference between CV/Resume
● CV/Resume Writing for fresher as per Job Description
● CV/Resume writing for experienced candidate as per JD
● Varieties Standard CV format
2. BREAK Time: 15 Minutes
3. COVER LETTER WRITING Time: 20 minutes
● Definition of cover letter
● Cover letter writing for hard copy
● Cover letter writing for mailing/soft copy
● Varieties standard Cover letter format
4. CV/RESUME SENDING SYSTEM Time: 15 minutes
● Hard copy sending system
● Envelop measurement
● Paper selection for printing
● Soft copy sending system through mail body etc.
5. Closing Time: 10 minutes
Will be provided on training:
1. Soft Copies of CV/Resume Format
2. Soft Copies of Cover Letter Format
Participation Certificate, Arrangement tea, snacks would be made by the Organizer during the workshop.
To confirm your registration, please pay the registration fee by 11 November 2019.
Account Name: Md. Hamidur Rahman
Account No: 129-103-4194
Bank: Datch Bangla Bank Ltd.
Branch: CDA Avenue, Chattogram
bKash : 01751744130 (Personal)
BPSTI, K.N. Tower(8th floor), Badamtali Circle, Agrabad C/A, Chittagong
0 / 32
Persons willing to start career. Executives/Owners already working on Social Media. Educated unemployed youths planning to become professional. Fresh operators. Working executives planning to switch over to new jobs.